• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else wicked smaht?

I had a PLR16, was fun, but after a few years had to replace some internal parts. Was inexpensive, but a pain. I now have a PMR30 and a CMR30, they both work well if you are careful loading the magazines.

I have some free .22ammo for the sons of a Marine vet. You just have to come get it.
Send me a pm.

i appreciate the offer man but i picked up a few boxes trying to make them last until this bull is over! They keep wanting to shoot every weekend now we may have a different story lol
I hate paying these ridiculous prices when i was so use to normal prices

I want so much to own the KSG and KS7... but they just aren't well made guns. Cool designs, but they never really spend the time to work out the gremlins...

And those shotties are not sporting guns. Those are defensive weapons, and you can't afford to have 80% reliability on a defensive weapon. You just can't...

Someone needs to buy that company, fire and replace the entire QC department, and get some better engineers in there.

i appreciate the offer man but i picked up a few boxes trying to make them last until this bull is over! They keep wanting to shoot every weekend now we may have a different story lol
I hate paying these ridiculous prices when i was so use to normal prices
If you check cci-ammunition.com before 6am, they often have quiets available.

I bought a .380 auto in January, intending to get my girlfriend more into shooting. Not a good idea at all, turns out she has an irrational temper that she was hiding. Not someone I am comfortable even being around anymore, much less training to be proficient with a firearm. Was fun while it lasted.
W, hope you got your .380 back. Good for you putting her in your rear view mirror. Regular every day life is crazy enough right now, you sure don't need extra drama. Happy trails and may God bless America.

And 5.7 was difficult to find well before the rona and election. It's unobtanium now, unless you wanna spend 4 bucks a round, or buy a few thousand rounds at 3 bucks per.

I've shed away from doing a 300 norma build exactly due to the lack of components and even factory ammo

And 5.7 was difficult to find well before the rona and election. It's unobtanium now, unless you wanna spend 4 bucks a round, or buy a few thousand rounds at 3 bucks per.

I've shed away from doing a 300 norma build exactly due to the lack of components and even factory ammo

I get laughed at when I ask a store if they have any 5.7 ammo in.

Luckily a nice ODT member sold me some for a reasonable price

I bought a .44 mag recently, but I got 5 boxes ammo in the sail.

5ec426033ad8616fc56b0d13

Took my boys to Sandy Springs range a couple weekends ago and told 'em what was going on in the industry.

They were like dang dad, ya tryin' to make us feel guilty about shooting?

I said no, there's a reason I bought ammo when it was cheap.

And I would have a difficult time buying a firearm that I didn't already have ammo for. Unless it was just a screaming good deal.

You went to the range and didnt call me? Bad friend.

Back
Top Bottom