• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else wicked smaht?

Took my boys to Sandy Springs range a couple weekends ago and told 'em what was going on in the industry.

They were like dang dad, ya tryin' to make us feel guilty about shooting?

I said no, there's a reason I bought ammo when it was cheap.

And I would have a difficult time buying a firearm that I didn't already have ammo for. Unless it was just a screaming good deal.

I bought a .380 auto in January, intending to get my girlfriend more into shooting. Not a good idea at all, turns out she has an irrational temper that she was hiding. Not someone I am comfortable even being around anymore, much less training to be proficient with a firearm. Was fun while it lasted.

I bought a .380 auto in January, intending to get my girlfriend more into shooting. Not a good idea at all, turns out she has an irrational temper that she was hiding. Not someone I am comfortable even being around anymore, much less training to be proficient with a firearm. Was fun while it lasted.

Better to find out before the exchange of vows.

Recently decided it would be a great time to buy a Ruger 57 and a Keltec PMR-30, which makes me a genius since I had no 5.7x28 or 22wmr ammo.

Anyone else decide that this is peak time to get into a new and expensive caliber?
I did just the opposite...always seeing 10mm ammo around, so I started buying it - then I bought a Glock 20. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom