Anyone else in?

Knock. Knock.

0c857e40455793d6cc21e958623737c495858f52a1b8af663e05f468ef788635.jpg

Yea I get it, standing up your bike is a bit much. Of course the police would have you believe it's dangerous to society, when in reality the biker is the one that's gonna pay if he goes down. But I don't really see an issue w/someone doing a wheelie.

14166861544850.jpg

it don't always end well! Indian Larry was a great guy and that was his signature. If you've never heard of him, you should Google him and watch some of his videos.
I used to do the ghost/invisible driver stunt on my road king and ultra classic, but never could stand all the way up on the seat.

Worked two incidents where jerk wads doing wheelies damage others property and hit someone.You DONT have enough control of your environment, to do wheelies on the street. Should only be done in a controlled environment, you know those pesky tracks, an their rules...

OMG! How are those people still alive after their car was hit by 400 lb motorcycle?

Damaging private property while performing an illegal act is okay as long as no one dies?

Not at all. But everyone that *****es about people doing wheelies are the same ones with their cell phones glued to their heads and drifting lanes on 85. I'd like my odds more with people riding wheelies than with morons rolling down the road in 3 tons of steel with a cell phone in their hand.

Back
Top Bottom