• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else have a close relationship with their older sibling?

Yeah, me either. And now as we’re both in our late 30’s with kids (feeling guilt that she never sees us) she wants to manipulate my wife into thinking Im the reason that she -as the older sister- had nothing to do with our family growing up and that I need to reconcile. How do you reconcile with someone who willingly broke off from the family tree? The only feeling I had prior to her trying to manipulate my wife was a feeling of indifference. Now Im officially pissed. Rant over. For now.
I usually get $150 pr hr for stuff like this, but since we go back 8 years, I'll help you out for the price of 2 live chickens...

I'm actually not that close to most of my family except for a cousin I keep in touch with. As weird as it sounds, I'm a lot closer and get along better with my wife's family.

I'm the youngest of three. My oldest sister is dying from liver cancer, been in and out of hospitals and rehabs for the past month. It's a terrible way to die, and it's hard to watch someone you've known you entire life waste away. Love them or hate them, we have to accept who they are.

I'm the youngest of three. My oldest sister is dying from liver cancer, been in and out of hospitals and rehabs for the past month. It's a terrible way to die, and it's hard to watch someone you've known you entire life waste away. Love them or hate them, we have to accept who they are.

Amen, life is so short not to love family.

If you know Jesus, you love everyone. But you can love someone and now want to be around them much.... pray that God gives her the strength to handle the battle that's coming.

Back
Top Bottom