• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone do Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

Do go to the DR. You'll have to ask specifically for a testosterone test. You won't be able to take T for the rest of your life. Your red blood cells will build in your body, ie blood clots. Not to mention it will significantly raise your chance of prostate cancer. I was on it for some years and it made a huge difference, but now I'm not because of risk and blood work results.
Diet and physical training is great advise, but you never know you could have something else going on. The Dr. should be able to figure out best route.

NOPE!!!! If you have even a few cells of prostate cancer, adding testosterone to your body is like throwing gas on a fire. It will "fuel" the growth of the cancer cells.

They treat prostate cancer by doing just the reverse.....starving the cancer of testosterone.

I've started looking into this as I've noticed some things being off lately.

I am 36 years old, constantly tired, unable it seems to lose any real weight. I've gained about 30 lbs in the past year. Tried diets and exercise with no real effects. Libido is lower than it used to be, etc.

Wondering who all here has tried it/currently doing it? I plan to go to the doctor in the next few weeks to get a full workup and see what my options are. I'm still relatively young so I should feel better than I do.

Any doctors you would recommend in the NWGA area (Rome)?
If you lose weight your testosterone levels will naturally increase.

• Start exercising and stop eating fast food, sodas, pizza and general **** food.
  • Drink only on the weekends in moderation.
  • One drink = one cupcake for calories. Have a beer or whiskey once a day, it's like drinking one cupcake a day.

Your dinner plate should look like below, but that's not going to happen because you-just-can't-do-it so I guess get used to being overweight and low T. I mean, brutally lash me if I'm off the mark.

Note the reasonably sized pasta despite the carbs but with string zucchini as part of it. Carbs are not bad in moderation.

• Use only olive oil.
  • Do not eat farm raised Salmon. It is pure toxic ****. Only eat wild.

15-One-Pot-Meals-for-Quick-Healthy-Dinners_1.jpg

Anyway, all this will likely fall on deaf ears, but you can't say we didn't try to help you.

If you lose weight your testosterone levels will naturally increase.

• Start exercising and stop eating fast food, sodas, pizza and general **** food.
  • Drink only on the weekends in moderation.
  • One drink = one cupcake for calories. Have a beer or whiskey once a day, it's like drinking one cupcake a day.

Your dinner plate should look like below, but that's not going to happen because you-just-can't-do-it so I guess get used to being overweight and low T. I mean, brutally lash me if I'm off the mark.

Note the reasonably sized pasta despite the carbs but with string zucchini as part of it. Carbs are not bad in moderation.

• Use only olive oil.
  • Do not eat farm raised Salmon. It is pure toxic ****. Only eat wild.

15-One-Pot-Meals-for-Quick-Healthy-Dinners_1.jpg

Anyway, all this will likely fall on deaf ears, but you can't say we didn't try to help you.

as mentioned in other posts. I CrossFit 3xs a week. I have maybe 1 beer a month. Rarely if ever drink sodas usually just water. I eat a high protein diet with the occasional carb. I walk on average 3-5 miles a day for job. So, thanks for the suggestions. Not falling on deaf ears, but respectfully, you are off the mark.

as mentioned in other posts. I CrossFit 3xs a week. I have maybe 1 beer a month. Rarely if ever drink sodas usually just water. I eat a high protein diet with the occasional carb. I walk on average 3-5 miles a day for job. So, thanks for the suggestions. Not falling on deaf ears, but respectfully, you are off the mark.
Sounds like you are doing good things. Maybe extra sleep like others have said, and if that doesn't work, a blood test.

Do go to the DR. You'll have to ask specifically for a testosterone test. You won't be able to take T for the rest of your life. Your red blood cells will build in your body, ie blood clots. Not to mention it will significantly raise your chance of prostate cancer. I was on it for some years and it made a huge difference, but now I'm not because of risk and blood work results.
Diet and physical training is great advise, but you never know you could have something else going on. The Dr. should be able to figure out best route.

To combat the blood counts rising you can donate blood, there is always a need for blood donations. You and others are correct you need to monitor you labs and PSA numbers if you get on TRT. It is for life, so definitely something you need to set up with your dr and get the lowest dose that gets you results,

Time for new wife or new girlfriend or both. :D
Oh and kick them out afterwards so you can get some quality sleep!

Back
Top Bottom