• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone do Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

You aren't getting enough sleep.

Agreed, your body needs time to rejuvenate.
Triple this. Your body needs sleep to build and repair, when I talked to my dr about those same issues I explained my sleep patterns (or lack thereof ) his response was I didn't need treatments I needed sleep. It's not necessarily the length of but the quality of the sleep that's important.
I'd ask my dr about about a sleep apnea test as well. Just because you're relatively young and fit doesn't mean you're breathing right.

Dont drink tap water lol

Good frind from me had this. Had very good results, but had mood swings. Just be mindful they put you on the right meds so you're body doesnt start over over producing esteogen to make up for excess test. You will grow titties if this happens

Dont drink tap water lol

Good frind from me had this. Had very good results, but had mood swings. Just be mindful they put you on the right meds so you're body doesnt start over over producing esteogen to make up for excess test. You will grow titties if this happens
At least he had something to play with.

I plan to go for a full bloodwork up in the next month or so. I'm not opposed to hard work. I do Crossfit 3x's a week. I've done intermittent fasting along with Keto, calorie restriction, caveman, carnivore, etc. None of them really show any results. My mood sucks, and I am very quick to lash out. I'll admit my sleep schedule sucks. I work 3rd shift and have three kids in virtual learning, so I'm lucky to get around 3 hours a day, which I'm sure plays a part in all of this. I'm not looking for a magic pill, but I am looking for something to help me not feel like crap all the time.

I'll look into the home T tests to give me some sort of baseline before actual labs are performed.

I'll also admit 36 is young for all of this, but I know something is off somewhere.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t get a full blood work panel completed to rule out other potential problems, but I’m guessing the lack of sleep is the main issue. I recently (the last month) went through a similar problem. Had my shoulder rebuilt and was only sleeping 1.5-3 hours a night because I couldn’t get comfortable. I was tired, irritable, lashing out and losing my mind. My surgeon prescribed my 5 mg ambien. Only enough for 3 weeks to get me through this. I’m getting 6-7 hours uninterrupted now and feel great. You can try anything you want but 3 hours of sleep continually is going to make you sick in some form. You’ve got to find a quiet, dark place and sleep man.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t get a full blood work panel completed to rule out other potential problems, but I’m guessing the lack of sleep is the main issue. I recently (the last month) went through a similar problem. Had my shoulder rebuilt and was only sleeping 1.5-3 hours a night because I couldn’t get comfortable. I was tired, irritable, lashing out and losing my mind. My surgeon prescribed my 5 mg ambien. Only enough for 3 weeks to get me through this. I’m getting 6-7 hours uninterrupted now and feel great. You can try anything you want but 3 hours of sleep continually is going to make you sick in some form. You’ve got to find a quiet, dark place and sleep man.
It’s not the ability not to sleep it’s the amount of time available. I have three kids at home doing virtual learning from kindergarten to 6th grade. These aren’t teacher led it’s mostly all online based. They won’t allow our kids back to in person until the new school year. Wife works full time in days so I’m working and teaching then a little sleep then back to work.

WAS HAVING ISSUES RUN DOWN AND TIRED AND TALKED WITH DOCTOR AND SHE TOLD ME I WASNT AS YOUNG AS USED TO BE AND GET MORE REST PLUS SENT FOR BLOOD WORK. CAME BACK LOW TESTOSTORONE AND SHE PUT ME ON SHOT TWICE A MONTH AND I AM LOT MORE ENERGETIC NOW. AFTER ABOUT A YEAR OF THE SHOTS MY LEVELS CAME BACK TO NORMAL AND NO LONGER NEED SHOTS !

It’s not the ability not to sleep it’s the amount of time available. I have three kids at home doing virtual learning from kindergarten to 6th grade. These aren’t teacher led it’s mostly all online based. They won’t allow our kids back to in person until the new school year. Wife works full time in days so I’m working and teaching then a little sleep then back to work.

I get it man. I have 2 young ones. Without adequate sleep, I don’t know how effective other treatments might be. I hope you work it out and all is well

Back
Top Bottom