• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone do Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

I’ve been on injections for 30 months now , 1.5 ml every 10 days ( self injected) it is easier than you think , I have maintained a level of around 450. Not great but way better than earlier. It takes time. Stick with it watch your diet and exercise,shots are not the cure all

I've started looking into this as I've noticed some things being off lately.

I am 36 years old, constantly tired, unable it seems to lose any real weight. I've gained about 30 lbs in the past year. Tried diets and exercise with no real effects. Libido is lower than it used to be, etc.

Wondering who all here has tried it/currently doing it? I plan to go to the doctor in the next few weeks to get a full workup and see what my options are. I'm still relatively young so I should feel better than I do.

Any doctors you would recommend in the NWGA area (Rome)?
Let me know what you find out since I had my prostate removed and I am cancer free now I definitely need some Tess so please keep me posted

There are many factors causing men to have low T and high estrogen. The containers that many of our foods and beverages come in can make drastic changes to our body. Lack of sleep is a problem, excess body fat can raise estrogen, lack of exercise can also play a role. The low normal range still may mean that you feel like crap.

I had my levels taken after about three years of eating very clean (almost no processed foods and as much organic as possible) and 3x times week compound lifts. This was sixteen years after having one testicle removed due to cancer. I was in very good shape and had very low body fat. My T levels were in range and estrogen was way out of range. The holistic doctor has me on T-shots, progesterone, and an estrogen blocker as well as B-12 and iodine supplement.

My energy levels are much higher, strength is increasing, no more mood swings and negative thoughts occupying my mind, improved relationships with my family, feel more confident, and am generally in a much better place. I am very happy I decided to start

Be VERY careful. If you have even a hint of prostate cancer, adding a T supplement is like tossing gas on a fire. Check this with your doctor. A T supplement may sound like the cure for several problems, but everything has a good and bad side.

I’ve been on injections for 30 months now , 1.5 ml every 10 days ( self injected) it is easier than you think , I have maintained a level of around 450. Not great but way better than earlier. It takes time. Stick with it watch your diet and exercise,shots are not the cure all

Have you considered doing .75 every 5 days? Every 10 days will have you bottoming out by the time you pin again. You’re on a hormonal rollercoaster that way.

Are you 450 at the end of the 10th day? That’s what I’m guessing. Test levels peak around the 48 hour mark, then start to decline. I’d say you feel super man for the first few days, then by the 10th day you feel really low….450 low. 1.5ml at one time will bump you up to 1200-1500 within 48 hours of injection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some misinformation and outdated info in this thread. There actually may be more of a connection with low testosterone and prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is more of a disease of aging and geneal genetic probabilities. A man's testosterone is highest when he is a young man. Prostate cancer is usually seen later in life as the man ages and his testosterone levels naturally decline.

Read this book - "Testosterone for Life" by Dr. Abraham Morgentaler.

Back
Top Bottom