• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone collect sports memorabilia?

I’ve got a whole bunch of mint & nearly mint Nolan Ryan baseball cards, probably not worth a lot but I really enjoyed watching him pitch. My favorite is a 1 of 15,000 action shot card of Nolan whoopin’ Robin Ventura’s ass. lol!

Besides my Joe Montana & Rudy signed Notre Dame Helmet,My prize possession......I’ve got an authentic Mickey Mantle signed baseball. My father did physical therapy on him while going to school at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. I’ve got pictures of them somewhere. Don’t have any pics of ball on this phone...... but I’ll get some this evening & post em up

My collection
20210625_101252.jpg

Awesome collection. Just looking at the signature on that Mantle ball, that thing has to be 40+ years old? Having seen many of his autos through the years that looks like an early sig from him. Hopefully JSA or PSA can certify that authentic for you.

Awesome collection. Just looking at the signature on that Mantle ball, that thing has to be 40+ years old? Having seen many of his autos through the years that looks like an early sig from him. Hopefully JSA or PSA can certify that authentic for you.
I have had it certified authentic. Since my dad handed it down to me...,.. it’ll never be sold unless someone is starving! My son has it now ......... I have pics of him and my father at Mayo Clinic before I was born

Back
Top Bottom