• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody experience long term blood pressure drop post COVID-19 vaccine?

Both. 2 older relatives died in the hospitals. 3rd was intubated today, and family was told to say goodbye.
But it could be just the local demographics.

Both. 2 older relatives died in the hospitals. 3rd was intubated today, and family was told to say goodbye.
But it could be just the local demographics.

Remidesiver. "just following the protocol".
Unfortunately "protocol" is often set by Medicare and Medicaid, the doctors can only prescribe what the government allows and will reimburse for. The vast majority of patients are Medicare/ Medicaid, so whether they realize it or not they are already part of socialized healthcare and 100% dependent on the government for their healthcare.
The hospitals and doctors can only do what the government allows, sad but true.

Unfortunately "protocol" is often set by Medicare and Medicaid, the doctors can only prescribe what the government allows and will reimburse for. The vast majority of patients are Medicare/ Medicaid, so whether they realize it or not they are already part of socialized healthcare and 100% dependent on the government for their healthcare.
Not blaming you. Just my experience.

Appreciate your frank responses.

Thank you your insight.

Y’all do understand that this is all planned…
even saw an advertisement for a concert for the “Global CitizenLive”
here is the blurb
“Title: Global Citizen Live

Global Citizen Live is a 24-hour global event starting on September 25 to unite the world to defend the planet and defeat poverty. Hailing from 6 continents, the broadcast will feature artists, celebrities and world leaders coming together to create change and impact climate and poverty.

The event will feature performances from all over the world, including: Lagos, London, Los Angeles, New York City, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, and Sydney. Additional locations and event-specific details will be announced in the weeks ahead, in accordance with local health and safety restrictions.

Global Citizen Live is part of Global Citizen’s 2021 global campaign, a Recovery Plan for the World. The Recovery Plan focuses on five key objectives: ending COVID-19 for all, ending the hunger crisis, resuming learning for all, protecting the planet, and advancing equity for all.

Join fellow Global Citizens, historic artists, and leaders from around the world to defend the planet and defeat poverty. This 24-hour event is a part of our campaign, a Recovery Plan for the World, which focuses on COVID-19, ending the hunger crisis, resuming learning for all, protecting the planet; and advancing equity for all.”

The great reset is well underway…

The hits just keep coming.
This time I mean it. I have followed pistol Pete’s advice & painted “Take Me” on my roof for when the spaceships fly over.

Back
Top Bottom