• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody experience long term blood pressure drop post COVID-19 vaccine?

Have you consulted with your doc? Could be the vaccine, could be something else. I'd get it checked either way.

Unfortunately, she just took a teaching position about 40 miles further away and is dramatically reducing her patient load. I'll have to start with a new doc.

I'm not terribly concerned about my own health in regard to this issue. The numbers are relatively small. It's just a bit weird, and doubly so when my long time friend reported nearly identical circumstances.

My wife, mother-in-law, and also the wife of the same friend referenced above, are all having the same type of joint pain, post Moderna 2nd shot. They all describe it as like an electric buzzing pain in their joints.

None are willing to take boosters going forward, and I don't blame them a bit. I'm certainly skeptical.

Unfortunately, she just took a teaching position about 40 miles further away and is dramatically reducing her patient load. I'll have to start with a new doc.

I'm not terribly concerned about my own health in regard to this issue. The numbers are relatively small. It's just a bit weird, and doubly so when my long time friend reported nearly identical circumstances.

My wife, mother-in-law, and also the wife of the same friend referenced above, are all having the same type of joint pain, post Moderna 2nd shot. They all describe it as like an electric buzzing pain in their joints.

None are willing to take boosters going forward, and I don't blame them a bit. I'm certainly skeptical.
That's certainly interesting that you and others are all experiencing the exact same thing. I've heard plenty of doctors say they're skeptical of the booster as well. The doctors at the practice my wife works at told her the same thing, they aren't sold on the boosters yet.

I've taken lisinopril for many years for my heart condition, a long with other meds. Over the last few years by BP has continually dropped very low to the point my doctor has put in on indefinite hold unless something changes. With my condition my heart weakens.

110/70 isn't low. I'm the same age as you. My BP has dropped as low as 90/38 and generally runs 90/65 which makes me light headed .

Funny you brought this up, told about a friends dad that went to medstop after his vaccine, real low blood pressure so they sent him to ER, he ended up signing himself out that night because he went 8 hours without a nurse or doctor ever coming to his room after he was admitted. No one brought him dinner or nothing. He said they were so short staffed it was like a ghost town.

Funny you brought this up, told about a friends dad you went to medstop after his vaccine, real low blood pressure so they sent him to ER, he ended up signing himself out that night because he went 8 hours without a nurse or doctor ever coming to his room after he was admitted. No one brought him dinner or nothing. He said they were so short staffed it was like a ghost town.
Yep, my wife works in the hospital. She keeps telling me and my boys that we better not hurt ourselves doing anything stupid. Because if we aren't bleeding to death or about to die, we aren't getting a room. Insane wait times in the ER due to staffing shortages. Self imposed shortages I might add...

I've taken lisinopril for many years for my heart condition, a long with other meds. Over the last few years by BP has continually dropped very low to the point my doctor has put in on indefinite hold unless something changes. With my condition my heart weakens.

110/70 isn't low. I'm the same age as you. My BP has dropped as low as 90/38 and generally runs 90/65 which makes me light headed .

Relatively low, for me, at this age. Three+ decades ago, I was running road races and my BP was routinely 110/60. Hasn't been that low in a long time.

The issue here is change for something that had been very consistent for a couple of years, and happened to coincide with getting the vaccine.

Relatively low, for me, at this age. Three+ decades ago, I was running road races and my BP was routinely 110/60. Hasn't been that low in a long time.

The issue here is change for something that had been very consistent for a couple of years, and happened to coincide with getting the vaccine.
Age has a way of influencing all your stats. Do not confuse getting older with vax side effects. Get it checked out to know for sure.

Age has a way of influencing all your stats. Do not confuse getting older with vax side effects. Get it checked out to know for sure.

Agreed.

Just weird that a long-time friend on the same meds had the same change in roughly the same timeframe after the Moderna vaccine. Anecdotal, of course.

Back
Top Bottom