• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody concerned for this week? (9/11)

haven't had a good feeling for like the better part of this week. Yesterday's political announcements really seemed aimed at dividing people. Biden has already said he's not speaking tomorrow and we have all seen what's the result of Afganistan.

anybody else have the hair on the back of their neck standing up a bit more than usual for this weekend? I'm really not trying to freak out, but damn it feels like things might be boiling.
Nobody cares anymore. I hope the terrorists level DC. I can guarantee I'll never again pick up a weapon to defend this shythole. Semper **** you democrats.

Last night I gave my Bride her meds at 8:00pm as usual, normally she is sleeping by 8:30. She must of had problems, she got up and I looked at the clock..Time said 9:11 that stood the hair up on my neck...She wanted to walk around, and then I was able to get her to lay back down...Strange but true..
Signs of what's to come. Jesus is always doing that. Little sign here little sign there then he comes back and the hammer will come down.

We don’t have to worry about terrorists here. They’ve got got their number one bi*ch running our country. He’s doing a better job than they ever could running our country deep into the ground. %bideninthebutt

We don’t have to worry about terrorists here. They’ve got got their number one bi*ch running our country. He’s doing a better job than they ever could running our country deep into the ground. %bideninthebutt
Pretty much assures that DC will be safe. Why would the Taliban/AlQaeda/Muslim Terrorists do anything to harm their most ardent supporter?

Didn't the Capitol Police just put the fence back up around the White House?

Maybe unarmed white folk again.
That alone shows they have the intelligence on something.....or their plan will have repercussions. And they know it....when their getting ready for citizens to storm the capital...**** is about to get real...imo

Back
Top Bottom