• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody concerned for this week? (9/11)

haven't had a good feeling for like the better part of this week. Yesterday's political announcements really seemed aimed at dividing people. Biden has already said he's not speaking tomorrow and we have all seen what's the result of Afganistan.

anybody else have the hair on the back of their neck standing up a bit more than usual for this weekend? I'm really not trying to freak out, but damn it feels like things might be boiling.
I’ve had this feeling for about four presidential cycles now. Now I’m as jumpy as a house cat. I know it’s going to happen, just not sure what or when.
I think the last gas crisis was an indicator that most of the country is the same.

Six of my good friends are boarding jets today to fly out west for a week long bus trip through 6 states. I reminded them that it was 9/11 when they'll be in the air, they just kinda joked about it. All I can say is they're more brave than I would be. Only travelling I'll be doing might be in my truck...........

That alone shows they have the intelligence on something.....or their plan will have repercussions. And they know it....when their getting ready for citizens to storm the capital...**** is about to get real...imo
My guess is that it's nothing but a sign of administration oppression against a powerful Florida governor and legislature who are opposing all of this administration's insane and illogical, partisan policies. Plus, there are probably some US House Members (Democrats) who have expressed some kind of fear from their constituencies and this is being used as an excuse to bring in more federal storm troopers of one sort or the other....

Irony is when you go ALL OUT to lose a war - horribly, and then go ALL OUT to strike back at your political opponents in your own country.

I’ve had this feeling for about four presidential cycles now. Now I’m as jumpy as a house cat. I know it’s going to happen, just not sure what or when.
I think the last gas crisis was an indicator that most of the country is the same.
Kickback against Xiden's fascist orders to private entities to mandate vaccinations while exempting Congress, USPS and so many other groups (illegals and refugees) will come to a head next year this time and it will be the excuse for him to illegally order a national quarantine under which he will then cause another billion unrequested absentee ballots to be mailed out to P.O. Boxes and vacant lots. Just in time to cheat the US House elections and 1/3 of the Senate. THAT'S cause to be jumpy as a house cat right there...

George W. Bush today on speaking of 9/11 compared US Citizens of January 6 protesting the 2020 election to Muslim terrorists of 9/11 calling them "Children of the same foul spirit." I unfortunately voted for this twit twice for want of a better REAL conservative American who actually supports this country, its founding and its principles. Those two votes of mine are my worst two embarrassments of my lifetime. Every time I think of it I feel nothing but shame.

I thought it had been established that....
1631384203152.png

In think he is referring to rioting and looting and the like. North Carolina dump 75,000 votes all at once in like 10 minutes and then same in Florida or Ga. Something to the affect that's it's never been seen before in history. I do think there was some foul play in that election but not as bad as people let on. After hearing that guy speak and pronounce words wrong and being half disslecsix who in their right mind would have voted for him. That why he didn't campaign. He is and was a total baffoon that someone is puller stringing.

We are more prejudice and separated now as we have ever been. Black people are committing racial genocide between gangs and just the civilian puplic. This country is screwed up. Financially, morally, spiritually and every other ly you can come up with. You can't even pull the bark off a tree without some organization coming out to raise hell. It freaking bananas.

Back
Top Bottom