• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any WWII collectors ?

Any World War I/ II collectors here ? I’ve always been fascinated by those wars. I’ve been watching a lot of metal detection videos from Berlin, and some Dragonmans videos. He has an amazing collection. I have one thing. It’s a German coin. I really been thinking about starting a collection. Anybody have anything cool ?
I had my father, but he died in 1988. He was a relic of WWII, serving in the Marine Corp 4 division. He did tours in Saipan, Tinian, Marshall Island and Iwo Jima. He was wounded and lived in pain and with the pain of what he did and experienced, but never complained about it. I lost the one collection I wish I still had. On a lighter side, I too am fascinated by the weapons and technology of WWII.

Any World War I/ II collectors here ? I’ve always been fascinated by those wars. I’ve been watching a lot of metal detection videos from Berlin, and some Dragonmans videos. He has an amazing collection. I have one thing. It’s a German coin. I really been thinking about starting a collection. Anybody have anything cool ?

I have a bunch of German Third Reich stamps, and both much earlier and after, including occupied and E/W Germany. If anyone is interested, let me know. Beautiful and historically interesting, but stamps aren't my thing.

I have a bunch of German Third Reich stamps, and both much earlier and after, including occupied and E/W Germany. If anyone is interested, let me know. Beautiful and historically interesting, but stamps aren't my thing.
PM me a list of what you have, please. My dad likes stamps, he might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom