Any Victorinox experts on here?

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
*** edit. Found and ordered. ****

Probably a long shot but I want to get my son a personalized (engraved) medium (like the Fieldmaster) Swiss Army knife as one of his graduation gifts.
But I want a very specific type. Medium (like the Fieldmaster) Green scales and ideally the engraving to be gray/silver to match the emblem. But at this stage will default to the regular white.
I found that silver type/color engraving on some site in England (which I can't find now) but they didn't have the model knives I'd like and for some reason the only U.S. sites I can find are out of green scales. They have the translucent ones but I want the opaque ones.
So, any ideas?

No expert but I do have and use a lot of them. I prefer the silver (ribbed) alox models. I find the Pioneer and Farmer models to be the most useful and show the least wear if you actually carry and use them for edc. Most jewelry stores can engrave them. The other scales show wear quickly.

I would reach out to their customer service folks. Their website has:

upload_2021-5-27_22-1-22.png

and maybe they can get more creative. Worth asking. Unfortunately the only US factory store is in NYC.

Also there are craftsmen on Etsy that specialize in custom Swiss Army Knife stuff.

I would reach out to their customer service folks. Their website has:

View attachment 3283535

and maybe they can get more creative. Worth asking. Unfortunately the only US factory store is in NYC.

Also there are craftsmen on Etsy that specialize in custom Swiss Army Knife stuff.
I've used their online chat with customer service the other day. " We're out of the green scales with no estimate as to when we'll have them."
The color perfectly matches his school colors which is why I want their green.

Back
Top Bottom