Any truth behind this?

Daniel

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   1
Reaction score
image.jpg

I saw this on Facebook and not sure if anyone here has covered it or seen it. What do y'all think? Conspiracy??

I Don't think its the same woman but there is proof that at least one of the "parents" at the press conference in Newton was an actor.

An intelligent person would have to ask themselves would this POTUS and this government put this together in order to drive their anti gun agenda in an attempt to disarm Americans and ban assault rifles. There's only one answer YES! they would. They already tried with "Operation Fast and Furious". Without the Mexican Govt's knowledge the DOJ and ATF let thousands of ARs and AKs walk across the border into the hands of drug cartels in hopes they would be used to kill Mexican citizens and Americans. The guns were conveniently left at the crime scene so they could be traced back to the US store that sold them. Then the POTUS and his DOJ and his ATF could use this to drive an anti gun ban with public opinion. 200 Mexican citizens were murdered and 2 US federal agents were murdered with DOJs guns.
Your government has already proven they are willing to provide guns to drug cartels knowing and hoping they would be used to murder innocent men women and children. They had no problem doing that so why would this be so unbelieveable.

I don't know if Sandy is all a set up to drive the POTUS anti gun agenda. Do I belive they would do this? Based on Fast and Furious the answer is yes they would! The biggest threat to this administration is the fact that the number of Americans owning guns is somewhere between 70 and 80 million gun owners. Tough to push your complete agenda when so many people are able to fight back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom