• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any snake keepers/handlers here?

246796_2153833728016_958823_n.jpg

Thanks ReservoirDawg

Currently keeping/breeding Ball Python morphs, Bornean Short Tails, Brazilian Rainbows, Solomon Island Tree & Ground Boas, Chinese Beauties, Calabar Burrowing Pythons, Black Pines, Chinese Red Chained Wolf Snakes, and Womas. About 120 animals in aggregate. Used to keep mostly venomous for 20 years but as CZ52man and Bypass attest, age caught up with me and I just don't have the reaction time I once did. Working with mambas, bushmasters, kings etc. was a great experience, but with kids now it's a pretty stupid reason to leave them fatherless. Not to mention the laws in GA are restrictive.....and believe me.....they take them rather seriously.

Attachments

• Broadband.jpg
    Broadband.jpg
    882.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Cane.jpg
    Cane.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Dusky.jpg
    Dusky.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Hatchlings 10.jpg
    Hatchlings 10.jpg
    727.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Surinam_Male_Large_1.jpg
    Surinam_Male_Large_1.jpg
    845.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Ruber_2.jpg
    Ruber_2.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Pair.jpg
    Pair.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0063.jpg
    DSC_0063.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 15
  • Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 15
Thanks ReservoirDawg

Currently keeping/breeding Ball Python morphs, Bornean Short Tails, Brazilian Rainbows, Solomon Island Tree & Ground Boas, Chinese Beauties, Calabar Burrowing Pythons, Black Pines, Chinese Red Chained Wolf Snakes, and Womas. About 120 animals in aggregate. Used to keep mostly venomous for 20 years but as CZ52man and Bypass attest, age caught up with me and I just don't have the reaction time I once did. Working with mambas, bushmasters, kings etc. was a great experience, but with kids now it's a pretty stupid reason to leave them fatherless. Not to mention the laws in GA are restrictive.....and believe me.....they take them rather seriously.
Thanks ReservoirDawg

wow, gorgeous collection!

Back
Top Bottom