• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any snake keepers/handlers here?

Cerakote Solutions

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
49   0
Reaction score
Any other fellow snake keepers or handlers on here. Would love to get a thread going for all the fellow georgia breeders and handlers. I currently have 3, about to be 4 in the next week. Currently I have a 100% het albino goldenchild retic, sunglow boa and blood boa (which will be a mating pair once sexual maturity hits), and next week I will have an emerald green tree boa arriving from Florida. Pictures are attached of my babies. Would love to see everyone else's collection!

Attachments

• Njord.jpg
    Njord.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 49
  • njord 2.jpg
    njord 2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 42
  • bonnie.jpg
    bonnie.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 41
  • clyde.jpg
    clyde.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 42
  • clyde 2.jpg
    clyde 2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 43
Unfortunately you wont get much love here on the ODT with your snakes, there arent but a few of us on here that keep them. They look good and healthy which tends to be rare. I use to have a zoo but im down to 4 snakes, 5 lizards, 2 dogs, 6 sugar gliders, a cat, and a scorpion.

My wife goes to a pentecostal church in Newnan beside the sheriff dept.
I went 1 time with her. They whooped out a big snake like it was a toy.
Boa or python one . I think the handler guy was from Griffin .

Unfortunately you wont get much love here on the ODT with your snakes, there arent but a few of us on here that keep them. They look good and healthy which tends to be rare. I use to have a zoo but im down to 4 snakes, 5 lizards, 2 dogs, 6 sugar gliders, a cat, and a scorpion.

that’s awesome! I can deal with all those except for the scorpion lol

Several years ago I had two 16 foot retics, 8 foot retic, 8 foot African Rock python, 5 foot Nile monitor and Several other breeds. Enjoyed them, but feeding them was very expensive at the time.
Nile monitor was a demon. Nailed twice by the female 16 foot retic and lost about a pint of blood. Have fun

Back
Top Bottom