• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any recommendations for an EDC 1.5" gun belt?

Every day? Hanks.
Sturdy leather, love mine, lifetime warranty.
I'll second that. I own two and my wife also has one. Work great for everyday carry and for dress situations. I've worn one everyday for about six years and they've both held up great.

I wear a 1.5" wide belt, black,
bullhide leather, with a nylon stiffener inside,
from A&G Custom Gun Leather of Cumming, GA.

My belt was about a hunnert bux, in my very large size.

Had it for about 9 years now, and it's still
in great shape, not stretched noticeably, nor any rips or crax.

https://agcustomgunleather.com/contact/

Ebay Chinese nylon 1.5" for $4. The 2" is too wide for my jeans.

16140021413447616421867148716830.jpg

Kore and similar belts (thin ratcheting adjustment) don't do well if you carry AIWB in my experience. I've had several and all were sent back for replacement for the same issues with EDC usage. They all warp where the "wing" that presses out from the holster to push the grip of the pistol into your body pushes against your belt.

Especially if you are going from sitting to standing a lot. The pressure on that one area of the belt daily is just too much for those thin belts. Just my personal experience with them. Great belts and super adjustable but just don't hold up long term. I run an Ares Gear Aegis Belt (yes they are pricey) but I've had mine for 3 years, worn it literally daily while AIWB EDC and it's still going strong.

Best belt I have ever owned! Have tried a bunch but these check all the boxes... unbelievably nice to be able to quick adjust when sitting in the car etc.
https://warriorpoetsupplyco.com/wps-supreme-appendix-belt-black-nexbelt/
I have been wearing the same thing with the standard black buckle for about 6 months. I have worn it daily since and it looks as good as it did when I got it, showing zero wear to the belt. I picked it up at for $50 at a firearms conference where Nexbelt had a booth...the absolute best bang for the buck I have ever spent on a gun belt! The make so many options too, from casual to dress gun belts. Great belt, great company.

Back
Top Bottom