• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any plumbers that can solve a mystery?

My PVR is in the process of failing. Mine is in the ground and is going to be a pain in the rear to replace. Depending on how the water is run I might move it into the crawl space.

My PVR is in the process of failing. Mine is in the ground and is going to be a pain in the rear to replace. Depending on how the water is run I might move it into the crawl space.
Yeah much easier to deal with under the crawl, unless it’s in a meter box in front of the meter with enough room to replace it.

Turns out it was the fill valve all along, haven't changed it out yet, but physically playing with it, I could stop and start the noise. Case solved, thanks all for the advice. I am still going to check water pressure.

That sucks man

I may just leave that one alone and put a new one under the house. Depends on how the water is run there. The house has been added on to all the way across the back and I am not crawling in that section. I would pull up the floor in one area but it is tile in that room. And I rent... but I am doing the repair as the landlords handy man aint all that. Had a bad spot in the floor master bed room and the man repaired it from under neath. A damn sad job but I aint crawlin under that section to attempt to do a better job

I may just leave that one alone and put a new one under the house. Depends on how the water is run there. The house has been added on to all the way across the back and I am not crawling in that section. I would pull up the floor in one area but it is tile in that room. And I rent... but I am doing the repair as the landlords handy man aint all that. Had a bad spot in the floor master bed room and the man repaired it from under neath. A damn sad job but I aint crawlin under that section to attempt to do a better job
Yeah most handy men are half way decent at one thing and that is it. There are some exceptions though

Back
Top Bottom