• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

any plumbers on here?

I live in Roswell, my shop is in Milton.

I started in 85 as well. You got your license before I did though. I did mostly new construction to start, including my business but now all service.

Employee's are a major pain but I am extremely picky. All of my plumbers are pushing 30 years experience. I have 3 razor sharp office ladies that work their butts off keeping track of everything. Needless to say, they are all very well compensated.

i use to live in roswell too. as much as its changed i miss it over there.

Sorry, that was meant for dhall22.
If you were closer to me I would come.out and camera your line, but distance and being 5 weeks out from a total knee replacement will disqualify me, sorry!

I'll need a new knee someday. I am NOT looking forward to it.

its broke through now. i just want to

I live in Roswell, my shop is in Milton.

I started in 85 as well. You got your license before I did though. I did mostly new construction to start, including my business but now all service.

Employee's are a major pain but I am extremely picky. All of my plumbers are pushing 30 years experience. I have 3 razor sharp office ladies that work their butts off keeping track of everything. Needless to say, they are all very well compensated.
Sounds like you've got it figured out!
We've probably met somewhere along the way, either at a supply house, or at a golf or fishing outing with one of the supply houses !

Back
Top Bottom