• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

any plumbers on here?

Lol… I’m in (retired) the construction business for over 30 years. Nearly anything can be rented.
Sunbelt is deeper in product and services than most would ever know

your the goods. gonna call them on friday. got one 4.6 miles up the street.
just very strange how this only happens in thw cold season. summer months
these pipes flow like the chattahoochee

Turn off the main valve in the house, mark the meter face with a sharpie, go to dinner with the wife, come.back home and check the meter to see if the needle moved. If the meter didn't move, call the county and have them check the calibration on the meter. If the meter moved, reminisce about the meal you had, because it'll be a while before you get to go out again after you pay to replace the service line !!!

ground is bone dry. no i dont have a extra 2k laying around.
and if you dont use them to fix it they report your "problem" to the city out of concern.
happens all the time around here bro.

If you have a water main leak and/ or a failed septic field line $2k isn't near enough. I'm 36 years in the plumbing business, a class II master plumber since the mid 90's.

Couple of the other plumbers here have some good ideas.......

I have 4 master plumbers and 1 journeyman plumber (no unlicensed) working for me if you're in the north Atlanta area. A sewer camera will be a must.

If you have a water main leak and/ or a failed septic field line $2k isn't near enough. I'm 36 years in the plumbing business, a class II master plumber since the mid 90's.

Couple of the other plumbers here have some good ideas.......

I have 4 master plumbers and 1 journeyman plumber (no unlicensed) working for me if you're in the north Atlanta area. A sewer camera will be a must.
What is your area?
I'm in North Gwinnett, I started in 1985, got class 2 license in 1991,
Got tired of employees, now just me and a part time helper!

What is your area?
I'm in North Gwinnett, I started in 1985, got class 2 license in 1991,
Got tired of employees, now just me and a part time helper!

I live in Roswell, my shop is in Milton.

I started in 85 as well. You got your license before I did though. I did mostly new construction to start, including my business but now all service.

Employee's are a major pain but I am extremely picky. All of my plumbers are pushing 30 years experience. I have 3 razor sharp office ladies that work their butts off keeping track of everything. Needless to say, they are all very well compensated.

Back
Top Bottom