• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

any plumbers on here?

I don’t know of any places that rent cameras out but you could check around and see.
what are those called exactly? people will act like they dont know what your talking about
if ya dont have the name of the tool type. or ifthey do they dont know what the damn thing is for.
sewer colonoscopy camera lol.

00A24674-836C-4CD4-9034-BA059046EC2A.png

ok so the 4in drain pipe that leads to my septic tank is repeatedly getting clogged this weak.
this has happened several times over the last 5 yrs.
funny thing, its always in the colder months.
as my notes show the last two times have been in the same month, same week, 3 days apart. lol
im not understanding why it seems only to happen in the cold weather and not in the warmer months.
i dont know whats causing the clog. i just slide the garden hose down the pipe, pack some towels around the pipe and blast about 90 gallons down and the clog frees up it seems.

Drain gremlins only breed during winter. Those big d*** bastards wreak havoc on a 4" drain line. Mucho gallons of water seems to help push 'em out but NEVER do it after midnight. ;)

Dingo Dingo can we get a confirmation...anything peculiar happening down there when we flush...:brushteeth:
Scientific opinion is that water spinning/draining in different directions in the northern and Southern Hemispheres is untrue. Personally I cannot confirm the flush as I am not in the habit of watching that particular action. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom