• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

any plumbers on here?

That means you have water leak from the meter to the house. Have you had a septic tank guy come out and check your field lines. Is everyone maybe at home more in the colder months?
ground is bone dry. no i dont have a extra 2k laying around.
and if you dont use them to fix it they report your "problem" to the city out of concern.
happens all the time around here bro.

ground is bone dry. no i dont have a extra 2k laying around.
and if you dont use them to fix it they report your "problem" to the city out of concern.
happens all the time around here bro.
Well if you had the main valve to the house off you shouldn’t have had any water through that meter unless there was a leak or the valve didn’t turn off completely. Yeah that sounds ****ty the septic tank guys around here aren’t that bad

Well if you had the main valve to the house off you shouldn’t have had any water through that meter unless there was a leak or the valve didn’t turn off completely. Yeah that sounds ****ty the septic tank guys around here aren’t that bad

weird thing is that 90 gallons missing was during a 10 period actually.
if we do the math on that thats ALOT of freaking water a month.
with no evidence other than the meter readings.

I would venture that if the meter shutoff valve is defective, its the city's responsibility to replace it no charge to you.(suspecting your on city water)
As for renting the camera, you'll spend as much and not recognize what your looking at...hire a experienced operator.

Back
Top Bottom