• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any other veterans feel sometimes like you are addicted to buying gun stuff or just stuff in general.

If you're worried about having extra money you should get married and have some kids. That's how I manage to stay broke (back)
prop rod collection.jpg
:)

Nothing to it. You just have to go in public sometimes. Nature does the rest.
Strapping lad like yourself wouldn't have a hard time finding a woman to put up with you. I mean, have you ever hunted for a woman or did they just kind of happen? I don't remember ever going out of my way to find one.
I love you brother, hate that you moved away as soon as I moved up here.
As they say, even a blind squirrel busts a nut sometimes.
Misguided and misspent youth often leads to an acquired knowledge that can't be bought or taught. I prefer to be single nowadays.

Been there done that is an understatement.

Misguided and misspent youth often leads to an acquired knowledge that can't be bought or taught. I prefer to be single nowadays.

Been there done that is an understatement.
Something something path of excess , palace of wisdom. I lived a life of excess right up until I got married. My earned wisdom has brought me poverty. I still chase dollars but mostly to pay light bills and buy other people shoes these days.

P.S. It's still nice to get your peepee touched sometimes

I think most of us on this site are afflicted with this problem. It drives my wife nuts. She thinks I'm never happy with anything. And I can't explain to her what about buying/selling/trading makes me happy and then why I turn around and trade/sell it for something else. Like she doesn't see the difference in my hobbies versus other stuff. It's that dopamine fix.

Back
Top Bottom