Any one seen the Russian? Watch this..

He is from Ga. was at dragon con this year. he is caked up. doesn't need the trader. has a mil and is about to start making(if not already making) his own Tax'ed weapons. Dude is brilliant. Not a bad Duty player either ;). you should follow Dmitri at @ThePFShow on twitter. I hear he isn't a fan of paintball and "run n guns".

He has a give-a-way going on right now on his facebook page for one of his new AR's. Earlier today he only had one submisson. It would be cool to see someone here in georgia win it. very nice gun. I personally talked with him about getting some in my shop to sell. I really just want one for me though.

I must be on the minority because I can't stand that guy.

Yes it is silly. However it is entertaining. it's free to watch. some people(not all) don't have access to the weapons he is showcasing. That said, he is making these weapons looks as amazing as they are, but he is making them less "scary" and in this day and age I think his way of showcasing makes these weapons look like tools and not like things that the far left shouldn't be so scared of. He brings humour to a topic that usually is really uptight and looked at as something that will kill you if you look at it the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom