• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you been in a gunfight for your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know what you mean but my view is what what the point of keeping your combat story's to yourself? It those moment when you realize how close you came to death you appreciate life alot more and not just that your appreciate the people of your community on a more personal level and of corse thank God for protecting you.

That's crazy in operations like that how that they know witch solider shot who? I doubt that have a forensic team out there lol gaging in those kind of areas.

We don’t and we didn’t. I mean these dude were like 1k away on a mountain side shooting at us with AKs and RPKs. We had to drive super slow because we were clearing the routes of IEDs. We just fired back at muzzle flashes or whatever our gunners were reporting. We don’t even know if we hit anyone. And the trigger man story, we missed him too. My soldier who said he hit him, went with a squad to do battle damage assessment AND...nothing. Lol...so yeah my experience was nothing like the movies.

Ole pocket pistol get um every time

Actually it was a Taurus in the boot of the door, and serious dumbass never considering that 10% of the population is left handed.

Biggest regret is that bullet technology was not at the advance level it is today, and he was only shot with the police standard load of 158 grain, semi jacketed semi wadcutter.

Wow probably by the time you get there they moved the body's and stuff I bet it bugs alot of people wondering if the threats still out there or what, probably don't have time to think like that just move to the next I imagine. Looking for ideas is probably an entirely different mind game?

Actually it was a Taurus in the boot of the door, and serious dumbass never considering that 10% of the population is left handed.

Biggest regret is that bullet technology was not at the advance level it is today, and he was only shot with the police standard load of 158 grain, semi jacketed semi wadcutter.
Well I bet he still wouldn’t want to get shot again for the heck of it lol. I carry a .45 when I can but when I can’t I trust my life on a Ruger LCP 22lr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom