• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Nitto tire owners on here?

Your asking for a lot, you want longevity on the road and better performance off road. LOL you and everyone else in the world.

The Open County AT III have an extension line called the Xtreme, they only come in a few sizes but have better performance off road. They have a slightly deep tread block as well as beefier side tread. When you jump to the Nitto Mud Grappler or Toyo Mud MT then you lose a lot on the road, notice and longevity are out the window.

The 2 Middle tires of each the Toyo R/T and the Nitto Ridge Grappler are the alternatives. They are what each company says is the best of both worlds.

I also want a 4x4 truck that will run a 9 second quarter mile and climb Mount Everest.
Lol. I know. Longevity is a relative term. In my case I just don’t want a 10-15k mile tire. I’d be pleased to get 40-45k out of them. The Toyo RT looks like more of what I’m looking for. Hadn’t seen them. Mine are the older AT2 and the AT3 are a little more aggressive. You must be in the tire business. You know your stuff.

Lol. I know. Longevity is a relative term. In my case I just don’t want a 10-15k mile tire. I’d be pleased to get 40-45k out of them. The Toyo RT looks like more of what I’m looking for. Hadn’t seen them. Mine are the older AT2 and the AT3 are a little more aggressive. You must be in the tire business. You know your stuff.
I may know a thing or two about Toyo's and Nitto's. I see more in a day than most in a lifetime.

Have had Toyo RTs and Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 250. The toyos lasted longer but the nittos have a higher load range. About the same level of noise imo.
When I'm due for tires again I'll go with Toyos

NT05's on the goat....Like was said, no rain, no cold days...But on warm summer days, the car will scoot....Just bought new ones, so yes, I'm happy with them...

Back
Top Bottom