• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

This is the kind of side affects I was asking about although there are many who don’t believe people are having issues from the shot itself. No coincidence as it’s pretty clear what caused the issues.
Many people still believe Dr. Fauci is a good man concerned for their health & safety. He wants to make sure they live forever comfortable in their Cheeto dust stained recliner in front of the boob tube, watching his proclaimations.

This is the kind of side affects I was asking about although there are many who don’t believe people are having issues from the shot itself. No coincidence as it’s pretty clear what caused the issues.
It's hard to read those. I can't imagine the mentality of a parent that would sign their child up for those trials.

But remember, these parents have been told these shots were safe which was the whole reason I started this post to show these after affect the news media won’t discuss.
Since you can't sue the drug manufacturers, I wonder if these kids could sue their parents?
Just disgusting ...

Finally we have a group of more unpatriotic, ungrateful, more selfish untermensch than the "unvax'd." Ingrates. All that trouble to get them a vaccine and all they can do is complain. Karen Untermensch.

Hopefully That helps to understand why I push so hard against it. It was a scare tactic and is still being pushed to the point that they have divided the most powerful country on earth while starting race wars and welcoming homosexuality. God won't tolerate this and we will be handled like Sodom and Gomorrah.

They've talked about it on the news and you can find it on lots of www sites but, I was referring to friends of friends/family. 2 shots the covid then booster and last the Omicron. The shots could have helped it from being way worse I think.
No one can predict what nature does when a virus/bug man made or natural (we all know this is done by a joint venture from our democratic government and a bunch of communist countries) will be when it starts mutating. When folks start thinking they can't get it they become super spreaders.
yes we can? we have a lot of research centers and people specifically educated in the topic of how germs evolve

"Body's immune system then launches it's assault against the spike proteins, resulting in inflammation and the resulting condition. It's speculation on my part (shared in some science/medical circles), but seems logical."

This was my dr's theory about my side effects. Bodies immune system trying to fight off whatever the hell they injected us with. Even the doctor's and medical experts have no idea what they're pushing.

I (and my wife) avoided the jabs up until Biden mandated last September that federal contractors had to get jabbed. And yes, I was pissed as hell upon hearing that news conference. Up until that point I had been contemplating getting a shot, but figured since I work from home, I could probably skip the risk of getting jabbed and take my chances.

My wife works at a large law firm where during this whole pandemic only 4 employees got Covid, and in each case they worked from home for a couple of weeks without any severe illness. They have not had anyone else get Covid for many months now, and they do have a ton of clients from around the country come in each week day.

In my case, my immediate family's history with the Pfizer shot eased my concerns quite a bit. My father (86) and sister (66) had the Pfizer shots early during the pandemic, and both had the 3'rd booster. Both advised no problems other than sore arm for a couple of days. No fever, no nausea, no aches or pains (other than what they were already experiencing before the Covid era).

Based on their experience, I decided to go ahead and get the Pfizer series this past October. Same results for me. Sore arm for a couple of days, but absolutely no other side effects.

Full disclosure, as I type this I have a nasty sinus infection, but this is typical for me. I get them 2 or 3 times a year, and have dealt with this for most of my 60 years on this planet.

My wife is still unvaccinated, and she has no plans to get one. She's been fine throughout this entire pandemic and is around folks from around the country each weekday.

Your mileage may vary. Bottom line, you're rolling dice either way. My decision to get the Pfizer jab was made easier by close family members, both older than I, having no issues with Pfizer jabs.

Back
Top Bottom