• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

Well, as of yesterday my seasonal cold / flu turned into the Rona and I do feel like crap, I guess I am another one on millions of breakthrough cases. According to the MSM I should be thankful that my jabs are making it "easier". Five days of self quarantine in progress as I seriously don't want to infect anyone, good news is that this is "BOWL SEASON" so I can make it through the weekend

Weird. Almost like getting covid is less pain than getting experimental injection

Thank you to all jabtards for surrendering your freedom and making life for the rest of us worse
You’re welcome.
Just got Moderna #3 Tuesday, don’t care to test your theory on covid vs vaccine.

govern.jpg

May your chains set lightly upon you
Don’t really understand why some anti-vaxxers care so much about what other people do. I sure don’t waste my time fretting over others’ decisions. I don’t give a rat’s azz whether folks wear masks or not, either. Not many people down here do.
And, by the way, I can now go places you aren’t allowed. Chains work both ways, apparently.

Don’t really understand why some anti-vaxxers care so much about what other people do. I sure don’t waste my time fretting over others’ decisions. I don’t give a rat’s azz whether folks wear masks or not, either. Not many people down here do.
And, by the way, I can now go places you aren’t allowed. Chains work both ways, apparently.
Because you are too dumb to understand the more you comply the worse things become

Back
Top Bottom