• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Jeeple here?

My wife is a serious Jeeple. She bought a set of "Wet Okole" neoprene seat covers for her two door 2015 Wrangler JK...paid ALOT for them and loved them. We took them off when she traded for her new 2018 4 door. Covers won't fit. Look at my old ad...make an offer.
Just want them gone.

Question for you Jeep folks. Wife wants wheels and tires. Any recommendations?
All factory now but I have a set of like new NITTO terragrapplers in 35x12.50. How much lift will she need to run these and where to get it done near Athens? Budget?

Question for you Jeep folks. Wife wants wheels and tires. Any recommendations?
All factory now but I have a set of like new NITTO terragrapplers in 35x12.50. How much lift will she need to run these and where to get it done near Athens? Budget?
running that size tires on it with factory wheels you'll need wheel spacers (I dont reccomend) or change the wheels. Its doable without a lift, or a 2.5" lift. I reccomend oconee offroad or classic city offroad. I prefer oconee offroad out of the two.

Seeing you name reminds me, do you by chance have a tag on a truck with the same name on it? I saw a truck in watkinsville today with lionheart on the front tag.

I picked up an 07 Jeep Wrangler JK, I am changing the bumper to a heavy duty one..My question is, is their a cover made where the wench mounts to cover the hole, until you install a wench later?

I picked up an 07 Jeep Wrangler JK, I am changing the bumper to a heavy duty one..My question is, is their a cover made where the wench mounts to cover the hole, until you install a wench later?
not that I've seen, it should be alright with the winch plate open. My wife's jeep doesn't have a winch on it but has an open area and it's not a problem.

Loving the Jeep life!
055C09FA-B328-4657-9D19-E159F6C9075C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom