• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Jeeple here?

The "obstacle" course at grj. Can't wait until they have another ride, they have some good trails.
20180701_120720.jpg

View attachment 2039587 View attachment 2039588

That’s exactly it. By the time I get one day off work I didn’t want to spend it losing up a side by side and driving across the state to an off-road park to ride for a few hours then have to do it all in reverse when we get home. Now the drive to and from the trails is all part of the adventure. We started with a sport also and I am just building it with the parts we want. Buying used is great but there just wasn’t enough price difference to me to justify buying an unknown vehicle vs buying something with 0 miles and a warranty.
That’s what I’m seeing too. Couple year old Sahara’s with 60k miles for 28k or I can buy a brand new Sport for around 30. Seems kinda crazy not to buy new at this point.

That’s what I’m seeing too. Couple year old Sahara’s with 60k miles for 28k or I can buy a brand new Sport for around 30. Seems kinda crazy not to buy new at this point.

Our Jeep was $33,000 for a sport s with the options we wanted and now it has 15,000 miles and the market says it's worth around $37,000 with the accessories I have added. Why buy used?

Back
Top Bottom