• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Jeeple here?

image.jpeg

At the time this was my daily driver. I was riding along not paying attention to where I was. That area has been wet for years. I remember sticking my dads truck about 50 yards from there 30 years ago. Anyway seemed like a good time to check the creek and then get out. This may be the last pick at our family farm before they sold it a few years ago. The memories still belong to me.

4AFF6522-8D07-4981-B9DC-6F381DFD6B1D.jpeg
JEEP sounds like an STD.
Trucks gotta have enough testicular fortitude to carry more than your husbands purse!! Lol just kidding but seriously get something with some nuts!!

Got this last May. I decided I wanted my weekends to be a family activity in the Jeep instead of me alone on the bike. During the week it's the wife's minivan and on the weekend it's my north Georgia explorer.

That’s my goal too. Want a vehicle that will (hopefully) turn riding around on a Saturday afternoon into an activity itself. I’ve started looking at possibly picking up a new JLU Sport and doing my own lift, wheels and tires. Buying them used is tough!

AC13CF6A-D151-47F4-9A64-58BAE61B13E2.jpeg
F4E4C33C-7A50-47F1-9C32-5288A42575DB.jpeg
That’s my goal too. Want a vehicle that will (hopefully) turn riding around on a Saturday afternoon into an activity itself. I’ve started looking at possibly picking up a new JLU Sport and doing my own lift, wheels and tires. Buying them used is tough!

That’s exactly it. By the time I get one day off work I didn’t want to spend it loading up a side by side and driving across the state to an off-road park to ride for a few hours then have to do it all in reverse when we get home. Now the drive to and from the trails is all part of the adventure. We started with a sport also and I am just building it with the parts we want. Buying used is great but there just wasn’t enough price difference to me to justify buying an unknown vehicle vs buying something with 0 miles and a warranty.

Back
Top Bottom