• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any input on the Banish Silencer?

I'm leary of non name brand can makers. Go with someone whose established.
Made by an established machine company thats been making cans for longer than silencerco, dead air or rugged and sold by Dakota Silencer which is the 2nd largest silencer distributor in the US. Its a safe buy if it fits the end users needs.

Don't cheap out on a can. I made that mistake before and was stuck with a crappy can. I tell people bow buy once cry once. Go ahead and spend a little extra to get a quality product.

I've never heard of this company and I sell NFA items part time at my other job. I find that people who try and cut corners on suppressors end up regretting it.

Don't cheap out on a can. I made that mistake before and was stuck with a crappy can. I tell people bow buy once cry once. Go ahead and spend a little extra to get a quality product.

I've never heard of this company and I sell NFA items part time at my other job. I find that people who try and cut corners on suppressors end up regretting it.
I did too. Only good thing about the cheap can is it’s still super quiet on a bolt action so it has a permanent home.

The construction looks good . . . nothing special on the baffles or attachment and the main attribute seems to be the entirely titanium construction which is nice.

Personally, it doesn't look like a hard-use/MG type can. For most people that's good enough . . . on a bolt action or semi hunting/plinking rifle, you'd want the reduction in weight over the million round durability.

If you are the SBR/mag dump every mag/binary trigger/bump stock type, I'd imagine that o-ring might not live forever and a titanium baffle as the blast baffle would probably erode as well.

Back
Top Bottom