• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any help is appreciated

Troy3267

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   1
Reaction score
My fiancé's sister-in-law very recently passed away, leaving behind her husband and 4 kids (a 9 year old girl, a 4 year old son, an autistic 3 year old son, and a 1 year old girl). Her husband works at Publix and doesn't make much, and as I'm sure you all know services are very expensive. We are only asking for donations to help ease the financial burden of the costs, and anything left over will help with the children. I know this site is filled with great, caring people, and I am usually not one to ask help, but this family could truly use any help they can get. It have been a very emotional and difficult time, and everyone involved has been extremely helpful and supportive. Additionally, any items that are donated will either be sold or raffled to help with the families finances. Like I said before, any help anyone can provide will go a very long way in everyone's lives.

Here is a link to the page my fiancé set up for them.
https://fundly.com/m2/memorial-arrangements-for-joanna-grace-elsmore

Last edited:
The paypal email is Troy3267@icloud.com

I will also be raffling off my xbox 360 with a kinect and like 25-30 games. I will start a new thread on it when I get home tonight and include pictures, titles, and details.

Every $15 donated gets you one ticket.

Back
Top Bottom