• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any haunted places in Georgia ?

It was probably an owl unless it was one of those eagles from MacIntosh Reserve in Carroll Co. One showed up in the top of a pine tree on the ridge across from where I live maybe 15 years ago, I've seen a few big owls but that eagle was huge!
Mothman.

I’d have to say Bennett Road in Screven,GA below Jesup has something paranormal afoot. As a kid growing up read tons of haunted GA stories. The ghost light at screven stood out. So when I got my nursing job and extra cash I made a few trips out to the railroad crossing. First trip noted bright white light moving down the track. Figured it was part of CSX’s signal equipment. 2nd trip last October I brought my gf and dad to witness so they would stop calling me crazy. That night the light looked like a red signal lantern swaying down the track side to side. We watched a good while until my dad who was intoxicated against my instructions started to taught it. I’ll never forget him saying “ It’s a ghost it cant touch me and I cant touch him.” Suddenly between us and the car there was a huge light show like a transformer exploding but there wasn’t a nearby pole. Need to say we took the hint and left. Been back twice since then It is still down there and VERY active at night. Watch out for the CSX trains though.

Wouldn’t go here at night.

E9B73E17-CD68-4602-9A98-455963EAC10A.jpeg
EAE2A074-5C60-4B93-8541-FD1BA8E1ECA3.jpeg

Central State in Milledgeville is supposedly haunted. My dad worked there in the ‘60’s. Grandmother retired from ther in the ‘90’s. Used to tell us you could hear the screams during the night. It’s still weird to me driving by there and seeing all the abondoned buildings.

Back
Top Bottom