• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any haunted places in Georgia ?

Yep, Corpsewood Manor, Barnesley Gardens, any place in Savannah.....
Not in Georgia, but go spend the night at the Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana..be sure to do the tour first.
The Gibson Inn in Apalachicola also has its fair share of odd occurrences.

Jekyll, any old cemetery but particularly the one adjacent to the old campgrounds the Boy Scouts used in the early 1970's. Might have been the old DuBignon cemetery although no one is actually buried inside the walls. All that Spanish moss, Live Oaks, moonlight, clouds, cold evening.......you get the picture. A seven year old's mind gets to wandering.....

There's a rental house 1/2 mile down the road from me that the tenants only ever stay a month or two in. I've tried the welcome to the neighborhood routine quite a few times over the past couple of years and I repeatedly hear the same story of disembodied voices, doors and cabinets slamming, dreadful feeling at night etc. The house sits close to a road named Mayhayley and is rumored to have belonged to Mayhayley Lancaster's sister. The first tenants that told me this I figured were pulling my leg. Now after 4 consecutive tenants in a row telling me this is why they're moving, I'm starting to believe maybe there's something more than meets the eye going on in there.

We see orbs on our security cameras at night.
They will lurking around our back door. Sometimes they knock.:shocked:

Brother's farm house in SC (I know, not in Georgia) was haunted. I really don't have any explanation for every single cabinet door, drawer and pantry door being open one morning when he woke up. His daughter saw an apparition one night at the end of the hallway in the center of the house. A little girl in a white dress.

I don't believe in ghosts myself. The stories are fun though.

Almost forgot. He was walking down the hall one night and something hit the floor boards underneath the house so hard it knocked him off his feet. I am a non-believer but that'd been IT for me. I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom