• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any haunted places in Georgia ?

Do a google search for Corpsewood Manor in Summerville. It's up on Taylors ridge. I have hunted that property for a few years now. The story is awesome. Some of the structure is still there. It is real eerie walking through the woods and comming up on this place. I can Take you right to it.

Yes! A friend of mine told me about that place. His grandparents live within a mile of corpsewood manor. He showed me photos and they were unbelievable! The place is super creepy and so is the story behind it.

Try the Confederate memorial at Oakland cemetary at dusk, people claim that you can hear taps and role call. The main issue is the cemetary closes at dark and is patroled.If caught you will go to jail. You can sneak in over the wall across from the cottonmill lofts on Boulevard, just be well armed as there are many dangerous spooks outside of the walls. Also try Tunnel Hill Ga.

Savannah has a bunch of cemetery tours, lee arrendale state prison in alto bout an hr north of Atlanta. It's a women's prison now but was a tb hospital around 1900 . A lot of weird noises on the main building. Even had a tunnel to take the bodies across the road to the cemetery. Course the only way in now is if your a pitiful victim of men's oppression. At least that's what the bulldoggy dep. warden thinks.

Do a google search for Corpsewood Manor in Summerville. It's up on Taylors ridge. I have hunted that property for a few years now. The story is awesome. Some of the structure is still there. It is real eerie walking through the woods and comming up on this place. I can Take you right to it.

I used to hunt the area years ago. Been to Corpsewood Manor once, it is kinda wierd. I don't know if I could find it again though. May ride up there one day just to see if I can. Had a group of friends that used to go to it on Halloween night.

I used to hunt the area years ago. Been to Corpsewood Manor once, it is kinda wierd. I don't know if I could find it again though. May ride up there one day just to see if I can. Had a group of friends that used to go to it on Halloween night.
Definitely a creepy place for sure. Been quite a few times day and night.

Back
Top Bottom