• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any haunted places in Georgia ?

Negative Ghost Rider, Obama turned all those loony toons back out on the streets for society and Law Enforcement to deal with.
That one wasn’t strictly Obama.

Jimmy was the main culprit - releasing all the loonies way back in the ‘70’s. Zell tried real hard to finish the job when the local legislator pissed him off in the ‘90’s. Zig Zag told him to shut up or he’d turn Milledgeville into a ghost town. He didn’t and he did. Once Parham retired nobody had the pull to keep it open anymore and Roy and Sonny really emptied the place out. Closed many of the prisons, too. Mostly the hospital is known for housing the criminally insane now.

Don't stare into the windows of the Jones Building that faces the pecan orchard, the one pictured in your post. It's where the morgue was housed. You see things moving in the shadows.
I talked to a security guard from Central State the other day while I was at Jiffy Lube in M'ville . He said there's some weird shtit that happens in them abandoned buildings.

Camp creek trestle just north of McDonough. On June 23 1903 the worst train crash in Georgia's history. 39 people died in that creek. I cross the trestle every day and have never seen anything but others have.

I am a former skeptic turned believer! I have seen and experienced an apparition of a woman (wasn't opaque, but solid) in the middle of daylight that defied modern physics. Unquestionably, there is another plane of existence that exists. Unless I had never experienced it - I would not be so adamant of its existence. This was in a field on our farm which is surrounded by several post reconstruction houses that have many stories of paranormal activity. Once you have the experience and you know that you can't explain it away - it will have an everlasting impact on your world view!

Back
Top Bottom