• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any FFLs here who transferred to California

If the firearms do not conform to California law then no FFL will transfer them. I know a lot of dealers who won't transfer to California cause their guns laws are complicated and difficult.

If the firearms do not conform to California law then no FFL will transfer them. I know a lot of dealers who won't transfer to California cause their guns laws are complicated and difficult.

Understood what if the California compliance stuff has been done. Appreciate the response just trying to link up with FFLs here in GA that are willing to transfer to California.

Understood what if the California compliance stuff has been done. Appreciate the response just trying to link up with FFLs here in GA that are willing to transfer to California.
I've seen some done but a lot of FFLs don't want to deal with it. It's a headache.

IDK about pistols but as long as the long guns are California compliant, you, as an individual, can ship to an FFL in California without obtaining a CFLC. CFLC is only for FFL to FFL.

IDK about pistols but as long as the long guns are California compliant, you, as an individual, can ship to an FFL in California without obtaining a CFLC. CFLC is only for FFL to FFL.

Yeah long story short, I'm stationed here in Georgia. Unfortunately, I need to move back to Commiefornia (because of the family) so all my stuff has been made compliant. It's just that I have a pistol that is on the California Handgun Roster but it's just California makes 5h1t complicated to do things the right and legal way = /

Yeah long story short, I'm stationed here in Georgia. Unfortunately, I need to move back to Commiefornia (because of the family) so all my stuff has been made compliant. It's just that I have a pistol that is on the California Handgun Roster but it's just California makes 5h1t complicated to do things the right and legal way = /
If that’s the case, I think federal law allows you to ship firearms directly to yourself without FFL involvement. You have to be on the receiving end when they arrive and I would make sure Cali doesn’t have some asinine law that “supersedes” the federal law. I’m not an expert in this field but I have legally shipped firearms to Cali in the past through an FFL and researched it couple times for some hunts I was planning. Do your own due diligence for sure.

Back
Top Bottom