Any experience with TrueWilderness?

keeganxt

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
I just went in on a Groupon at TrueWilderness. I then found out that they're located 2 lights away from my work on 41, right near the army navy store. Any one been there? What's the mentality of the store like, are they pushing to 2012 fearfuls or just everyday kind of situations, natural disasters etc.? Whoda thought there'd be a survival store right in Marietta, nice!

I went and checked them out a couple of weeks ago. They are geared pretty heavily towards dried food and food prep, but they have a decent variety of packs, water purification, shelters, etc. I did not get the impression at all that they were 2012 folks, just general outdoors types with an emphasis on foodstuffs.

I just went in on a Groupon at TrueWilderness. I then found out that they're located 2 lights away from my work on 41, right near the army navy store. Any one been there? What's the mentality of the store like, are they pushing to 2012 fearfuls or just everyday kind of situations, natural disasters etc.? Whoda thought there'd be a survival store right in Marietta, nice!

A couple of members have been there. Here is the link to the orhginal discussion thread :

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?32257-NEW-MARIETTA-Survival-Center

Storage food prices are decent. I found there tents and other gear to be a bit high. Good people based on my visit.

Ive been in there a couple of times ,seem to be a good group of guys and eager to answer questions ,I agree with cb3725 they are more into the foodstuffs I did notice they had some .223 ammo and some other accessories.

Back
Top Bottom