• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any ETA's on DA Nomad 30's?

What’s the appeal of the nomad? I don’t see what it has compared to the say the sandman s. Just a tad cheaper and doesn’t come with the keymo or a muzzle device. Someone school if I’m missing something.

What’s the appeal of the nomad? I don’t see what it has compared to the say the sandman s. Just a tad cheaper and doesn’t come with the keymo or a muzzle device. Someone school if I’m missing something.

Lighter (but way cheaper vs a TI can), more volume (no outer tube) and you can use whatever mount you want (plan B)

:-) Nomad rocks with an E-brake and plan b BTW

Nomad is the quietest thing out there now . It also accepts every other mounting system out there . That’s right it is plug and play with the silencerco asr , dead air keymo , griffin taper , q cherry bomb , Yhm and any other mount of the same pitch

I happened to walk in to ga firing line last saturday and dead air had a table set up and was demoing all their cans. Shot both the Nomad and Sandman S on a 16" 5.56 and a 10.5" 300BO. Both sounded great (for what i could tell in an active indoor range). I felt i got less gas in the face with the nomad (could have been how i was standing or how i had in my head i wanted the nomad to do better). I couldnt really tell a weight difference on the guns (~3 oz) but when you take them off and hold each one in the hand you can notice it then.

Think ill end up with both eventually along with a L for bolt action 308 use. :)

Back
Top Bottom