• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any dermatologists on here?

You guys are funny, but its just some red itchy patches on my upper chest that show up every time I shower and disappear 30 minutes to an hour later. I assume it could be some type of allergic reaction, but I would like to be sure and figure out what is causing it and what I need to do to avoid it other than not showering.

You guys are funny, but its just some red itchy patches on my upper chest that show up every time I shower and disappear 30 minutes to an hour later. I assume it could be some type of allergic reaction, but I would like to be sure and figure out what is causing it and what I need to do to avoid it other than not showering.

Change soap and shampoo and check for reoccurrence. Could be towels , laundry detergent, softener, and dryer sheets..

Start there first.. That’s 100 bucks please...

Tell him to shave before you shower together.

That one’s free.

Back
Top Bottom