• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any decent gun shows this weekend?

I'll be at the one in Clarkesville tomorrow helping a friend at his table. Not sure what to expect as far as deals and selection go though, I've never been to this one.

lots say is x gun show good, is y gun show is no good. i dont care who puts it on as many of the same vendors go to the shows. its not the promoter, its the dealers..
i got broken in to at the Gainsville show time before last, so it sucked for me. they got a glock mag and my briefcase with all my shop stuff in it, monetary about 500 bucks, real life time and trouble cant be measured. i wont go back to that one because of the "bad side of the tracks" location.
go to the shows, if for nothing else to enjoy the guns. if the price is high, buy it from your local shop, if the price is fair, own it on the spot.
when you say gun shows suck, its like saying boobs are awful. it just makes no sense..
AND THATS MY TWO CENTS....WAIT ITS THE ODT.. MAKES NO CENTS AND MY TWO SENSE...
whatever way you like it.
have fun, handle guns, buy if you can, fondle if you cant, talk to folks, eat crappy food, live, love, trade. you never know what you will find.....

Last Eastman show at the Gwinnett Arena location was pretty good, partly because it was hot outside, and the A/C inside the show was excellent. I think it was last June.

I bought some HV Aguila 22lr ammo and maybe something else I don't remember.

But, yes, a number of the dealers are the same at Eastman and RK, the 2 main promoters in this area. I may go Saturday, especially if its raining.

Back
Top Bottom