• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any decent gun shows this weekend?

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
I see Eastman is in Duluth, but I went to one of their shows in Gainesville recently and it was awful... Do their shows just suck now, or was it just that the smaller venue in Gainesville put a damper on it?

Is the show in Duluth even worth going to? Or is the market so saturated with so many good deals that the shows are drying up?

It felt like that at the show in Gainesville, but that's the only one I have been to in a few years.. wasn't sure if it was a one-off or the norm for today...

I went to the Duluth show the last time they had it at the Gwinnett Arena/Infinite Energy Center and it was pretty good from a variety standpoint. I would say that there were about 150-200 tables/dealers setup last time from what I recall. When it comes to "deals" though that's probably more in the eye of the beholder as everyone has different interests. Just my two cents.

I go to one gun show a year whether I need to or not...it's the RK show at the Expo in December.

Of course, I'm there with my son selling soap...

Haven't been to an Eastman show in...gotta be seven or eight years now since finding the RK show.

Back
Top Bottom