• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any conservatives looking to move to Athens?

Foxtrot Sierra

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
204   0
Reaction score
We moved into the neighborhood in 2019. Very nice couple live there. Conservative. Too much house for them now. Seems like no major needs except paint/color (which is subjective anyway). Nice back yard deck and water feature. Hate to see them go.

I like your style... trying to get some more friendlies in the neighborhood before its bought on an interest only loan and they've got an ossoff sign in the front yard. Well done sir.

I'm around the loop from you in Oconee. When athens burns - you and your family are welcome at my place....

Oconee county line goes right behind our neighborhood. Oh, if only I could get it redistricted.

Yep, I used to live in the subdivision right next to Georgian Hills. Moved out to Oconee (5 minutes away from old house and couldn't be happier. Completely different mindset than Clarke County. Athens/Clarke Co. is unrecognizable politically speaking from when I grew up there. Government is dominated by ultra-lib nut jobs.

Jackson County! Schools are (much, much) better. Twice the house, 1/2 the price. Still get to work in Athens

Y’all can come to my next pig roast.

Back
Top Bottom