• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any cheap or homemade reactive targets you enjoy?

And older gentleman gave me a couple of these for my son. I haven't tried them yet but he swore kids love them. Those are primers glued to the tiny bullseyes. I believe he said he uses them with precision air guns and .22s.

20210513_123611[1].jpg

And older gentleman gave me a couple of these for my son. I haven't tried them yet but he swore kids love them. Those are primers glued to the tiny bullseyes. I believe he said he uses them with precision air guns and .22s.

View attachment 3261779
Dooood. That's like a million dollars nowadays. Lol

Anyone old enough/been around enough to remember Ian's get together when it was like 106 degrees out?

Anyway, I built a stand that was two vertical poles on either side and a cross beam attaching them about 4' off the ground. I connected two clay pigeons with fishing line and draped them over the top beam. One clay on the ground and the other clay at the top of the bar.

So the idea was to shatter the bottom clay which would release the top clay to fall down - the challenge to break it before it hit the ground.

It didn't work so great so we ended up rolling the clays on the ground and shooting at them.

Back
Top Bottom