• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any chainsaw guys here?

Husky 435 and 445 here.

I've got a mammoth oak down in the woods; I don't think the 445 is gonna be enough. May move up to a 60cc saw in the spring for that chore.

357xp is an excellent saw, not made anymore unfortunately. The 365 is just a de tuned 372xp pretty much, another good one. 576xp is a great saw, but I like the 372xp better. Nice set up!
I had a 372xp that I let go years ago for a friend. Wouldn’t mind having another.

How do you like the 357xp? I've been wanting one for awhile
It’s the only one I bought brand new, still runs like a top. Was my only saw at the time so I wanted an all around one, if I knew I would get a collection I might’ve gotten the 346 xp but still the 357 is light enough.

I guess I will be the first to say it. I own several Stihl MS311s, some 291s, a Makita and some Husqvarnas. The day someone comes out with a good battery powered saw, with long battery life and torque, I will pitch all of my other saws in Lake Allatoona and buy a battery powered saw. So freaking sick of pulling on a chainsaw cord, any other gas powered machine really. Day may never come, but when it does, I am ready. No romance in a fouled carb to me.

I guess I will be the first to say it. I own several Stihl MS311s, some 291s, a Makita and some Husqvarnas. The day someone comes out with a good battery powered saw, with long battery life and torque, I will pitch all of my other saws in Lake Allatoona and buy a battery powered saw. So freaking sick of pulling on a chainsaw cord, any other gas powered machine really. Day may never come, but when it does, I am ready. No romance in a fouled carb to me.
I borrowed my dad’s, greenworks I think, for a small landscaping cleanup job a few months ago. Nothing major to cut, but did cut down 3 decent trees and limb a lot up. I was very impressed. Wasn’t sure going into it, but it did great. For smaller jobs I’d grab one.

Back
Top Bottom