• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any bucks in velvet pics?

The bigger one in the first picture looks to have broken his nose a time or two.

Funny that... I have a different take. After getting home and looking at him closely in the picture... he's got that "Roman nose" which isn't common around here. And he'd got grey, with some dark spots on his neck and face... and so do a couple of the does hanging around in my yard. Same curved top-of-snout, same grey, same spots. I think he must be their daddy, or at least uncle.

Funny that... I have a different take. After getting home and looking at him closely in the picture... he's got that "Roman nose" which isn't common around here. And he'd got grey, with some dark spots on his neck and face... and so do a couple of the does hanging around in my yard. Same curved top-of-snout, same grey, same spots. I think he must be their daddy, or at least uncle.
It’s definitely a genetic trait if multiple deer including does have the same feature, pretty uncommon as well. Definitely cool

It’s definitely a genetic trait if multiple deer including does have the same feature, pretty uncommon as well. Definitely cool

This gal. I think I know who your daddy is... or son, or brother, or uncle...
DSC01951.JPG
DSC01813.JPG

Back
Top Bottom