• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

Are any of you SingleSpeed guys or gals? If so let me know we are trying to put on a SS event at Mulberry Gap Im thinking toward the end of summer.
Hope to have Dates soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don't have a SS, but what if I promise not to shift?..... :boink:

Try checking the SORBA, RAMBO, etc. Groups on FB.....may have some luck with Singletracks too. I know there's a number of SS guys in those groups.

Are any of you SingleSpeed guys or gals? If so let me know we are trying to put on a SS event at Mulberry Gap Im thinking toward the end of summer.
Hope to have Dates soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I could get down with this. Haven’t written as much in the last decade due to my kids. But still ride, have a place near mulberry gap as well.

I am a road rider. I hit Indian hills, lower Roswell, Wileo and pars inbetween

Funny. I tore up the same roads for countless hours. Shadowlawn, Papermill, Riverside, lakeforest, Holt Road, lower Roswell, I had all kinds of loops through there,all through Indian Hills. I actually lived in Indian Hills for a long time. I rode road also. A lot of three gap and six gap as well... That was all just training for mountain biking. Which was my main gig. Now I’m out of it but slowly getting back into the mountain bike scene.

Back
Top Bottom