• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another survival meet up?

If anyone has some spare cash to spend, the guy who owns the lake we were on has decided to parcel it up and sell 5 acre lots at $10k an acre. It would make a great BOL with a lake, stream and plenty of game since its across the street from the biggest WMA in Paulding county. If my bank works it out I'll take my little 2 or 3 acres up to around 8 with a lake front but there is 6 or 7 more parcels

If anyone has some spare cash to spend, the guy who owns the lake we were on has decided to parcel it up and sell 5 acre lots at $10k an acre. It would make a great BOL with a lake, stream and plenty of game since its across the street from the biggest WMA in Paulding county. If my bank works it out I'll take my little 2 or 3 acres up to around 8 with a lake front but there is 6 or 7 more parcels

Where can I find information on these lots?

wolf (and others) i havnt done another meet up since the Feb 2nd one. i'm tryin to buy the parcel we camped on wolf. i will do a new thread when i get the next one planned and scheduled. i love doin 'em and sharing the info with each other

Back
Top Bottom